agriculture Manufacturers & Suppliers machinery heavy truck MAZ parts compressor maz

agriculture  Manufacturers & Suppliers machinery heavy truck MAZ parts compressor maz

Our merchandise are used in several fields.

Overview

Rapid Details

Relevant Industries:

Production Plant

Brand Name:

OEM

Merchandise Name:

compressor maz

Software:

truck MAZ areas

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

Dimension:

twenty five*twenty five*12cm

Excess weight:

three.69kg

Bundle:

Carton

Delivery time:

Inside of fifteen Days

Top quality:

a hundred%examined

Port:

we take any ports in CHINA

Other Region:

CHINA

Packaging & Supply

Lead Time
:
Amount(Baggage) 1 – 2 3 – twenty >20
Est. Time(days) 5 15 To be negotiated

On the internet Customization

 

 

 

 

Relevant Industries Equipment Fix Shops,Farms
Situation New
Guarantee six months
Sort compressor
Use truck
Area of Origin CHINA
Brand Name PARUC
Item Name compressor maz
Application truck MAZ components
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Size 25*twenty five*12cm
Fat three.69kg
Deal Carton
Supply time Within 15 Times
Top quality one hundred%analyzed
Port we acknowledge any ports in CHINA

 

 

 

 

  

If you need to have any favorable or quick delivery welcome to get in touch with us

Q1:How your business normally transports products to your international locations?

This problem is mainly determined by the amount of the products. If the variety of orders is adequate for a container, it is advisable that containers be transported by sea or rail if the amount of orders is small, they can be delivered by the delivery business.

Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our buy quantity is determined in accordance to the packaging of the items. For example, if there are thirty instances in a single box, then 30 are the cheapest buy quantity.

Q3:What is the payment technique?

If it is a spot, we want to receive the entire payment ahead of they can be transported if it is an buy, then in accordance to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the deal to signal the contract.