DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve could be presented if needed. Also a pressure compen sated movement manage might be extra for the circuit to regulate the descent velocity of the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer for your different pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned just before set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree within the tank just after the initial operating in the power unit.
6. Oil shifting is required following the preliminary 100 operation hrs, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit includes a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement management is often additional to circuit to control the decent speed from the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned prior to installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level inside the tank immediately after the preliminary operating of the electrical power unit.
6. Oil transforming is required following the original 100 operation hours, afterwards once every single 3000 hours.